Mopar provides authentic OEM parts for your Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep, RAM or SRT vehicle. We also offer OEM accessories and performance parts for your vehicle to make sure it’s customized to your heart’s desire.
We Have Early Bird Hours
We Offer Mopar Accessories
We Offer Mopar Performance Parts
We Offer Rentals
Ask About Service Contracts
Shuttle Service Available
Service Department at Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
For many people, buying a car is a major financial milestone. If you’re hoping to make that car last, you’ll need to follow up with the right repairs. Our mechanics at Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM can help you get sorted, and if you have any issues down the line, they can always inspect your model. While you’ll hopefully only need routine service, we can assist you with a variety of different repairs.
How Do I Care for My Car?
This might seem like a simple question, but it’s a lot more involved than you might think. While most drivers tend to just focus on their next oil change, there are a variety of different routine services that can help you keep your car in good health. This includes:
- Tire Service: You can choose to skip out on tire service, but you should be aware that this can affect your performance and your tires will wear away at a much quicker rate. There are multiple tire services, including balancing, rotations, and alignments.
- Battery Service: Your battery probably isn’t something that you think about often, until it starts causing problems. We can let you know how well it’s currently holding a charge with our handy voltmeter.
- Brake Service: You should always pay attention to your brakes, as slight changes can be a sign of wear. Is your peddle harder to press down? Is it less responsive? We can diagnose your issue today.
Why Did My Car Break Down?
Taking care of your vehicle over time can help you reduce the chance that it breaks down in the future. If you are experiencing a major problem, and you’re near Shawnee, Kansas City, or Overland Park, we can assist you today at Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.
- What Happened to My Car?: Cars can break down for a variety of different reasons. They might overheat, start knocking, and in some cases, they might refuse to start at all. At Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, our mechanics can help you identify the current issue that you’re dealing with.
- What Happens Next?: Our mechanics will discuss your options with you once they identify the issue. If you do need repairs, you can trust that they have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done. In some cases, you may also need replacement parts. You won’t have to worry about searching far and wide for your replacement though, as we have a parts department at our dealership.
How Do I Book a Service Appointment at Victory CDJR?
While you can always book your appointment by visiting or calling us, we offer a hassle-free way to schedule your next visit. You can always choose to use our online service scheduler, which is readily available on our site. Not everyone works a day shift, so it can feel impossible to schedule a visit if you’re used to working nights. Our online scheduling form can be filled out at any time, and we only need a small amount of information from you to get started. If you want to get some of your routine services out of the way, or you’re trying to diagnose your car’s current issues, you can take the first step by filling out this form today.